At ZeroSwap, we conduct 100% transparent public sales using an on-chain random function called ChainLink VRF, which fairly draws winners. To participate in the IDO, you need to follow the below steps:
Step 1: Staking $ZEE
- The pre-requisite to participate in the IDO is to stake $ZEE Tokens.
- The $ZEE token amount required to stake depends on the project which is making the public sale.
- Staking of $ZEE is currently available on Ethereum, BNB Chain, Avalanche, and Polygon Chain.
- You can stake $ZEE on any of your preferred chains to participate in the sale.
- $ZEE staking module: https://zeedo.zeroswap.io/staking
Step 2: POP (Proof of Participation Tickets)
- As IDO is about to occur, we will notify you about it on our social media handles. You can also see the active/closed project list on the IDO page: https://zeedo.zeroswap.io/projects.
- The window to participate in the public sale will open 24-48 hours before. The timing will be mentioned on the IDO page itself.
- Once the IDO is open and if you participate in it, you will get a Proof of Participation Ticket (POP)
- The POP will be drawn using the on-chain randomizer, and winners are declared.
- If you have won, you will get a POW.
Step 3: POW (Proof of Winning Tickets)
- POW (Proof of Winning Tickets) are available in all chains.
- Users who have POW can only claim the tokens.
- The POW Ticket can be swapped from the sale token once the sale is live on the Dashboard.
- You have to send the native token of the chain on which the sale is happening; for example, if the sale is happening on BSC, then you have to send BNB to claim the tokens.
NOTE: If you won POW on ETH Chain and if the sale is happening on BSC Chain, you have to switch to BSC Chain on the same address and send BNB to claim the tokens.